Tenuta il Corno is one of the most beautiful estates in Val di Pesa, and was built by the ancient Del Corno family in the 12th century.
This family became known during the period of the Communes thanks to its wood trading activities. Moreover, the family committed itself with diligence and dedication to enhancing the rural environment and this estate was turned into a real “agronomical park”. In 1523 – when the Renaissance was at its peak – the estate passed to the Strozzi family.
At that time being the “Grand Duke of Florence and Tuscany”; so Il Corno became their summer house. Since 1911 it is owned by the Counts Frova Arroni di Arrone, who carried on all its traditional agronomic activities – oil and wine production – with diligence and commitment, in a perfect union between high technology, traditional methods and respect for the environment.